Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

An Interesting Lecture

On the use of livestock to help reclaim land.

I ran across this on one of the Paleo blogs I read. (this one)

It offers some interesting food for thought, and though I would need to see some hard data before I accepted some of his premises, the talk is interesting enough to make me think there might be something useful here.

Allan Savory - Keeping Cattle: cause or cure for climate crisis? from Feasta on Vimeo.

If there is anything to this (and I have to allow that there may be) then one of the pleasant side effects would likely be an abundance of pastured meat, which I consider to be better in every way than the factory farmed feed lot animals that provide so much of what we find in the stores today.

No comments: