Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Playing Hooky

What can I say.

We have enough snow that I can be out skiing at every opportunity,

The Winter Olympics are going on

And I have several projects in the works.

So the blog has suffered a bit. I'll be back soon though (but today I'm out on the trails)


steve-vh said...

Is it really hooky if you're doing something good for yourself?

Salma Amelia said...

Dear Mushtaq,
That is a very pretty combination of knots you made there, but what is it for????

Jason said...

Salaams Mushtaq,

I have missed your blog posts but I'm glad your taking time for yourself. Insha'Allah I hope you enjoy the skiing! I love the knot by the way.

Mo'in said...

Dear Mushtaq,

Your posts are always a joy to receive.

Kindest wishes,


Salma Amelia said...

Dear Mushtaq,
".......but what is it for?" (Prodding, poking, pestering, etc....)


rivv3t said...

I've got stuff to do too.

(The good files are linked in my blog there.)