Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Ski Day!

And it was just about perfect.

It was 20 degrees and sunny, so myself and three friends, Janet, Dave and Fenna, grabbed our gear and took off on the trail nearest to us.


You really can't beat a winter day like this one.


There was a bit more Ice under the snow that one might wish for.


And the snow could be a bit deeper for my taste.


but those are small things compared to the fun of just getting outside and playing.

I'm not planning to be spending a lot of time indoors this winter. There's just too much to be doing outside. Between skiing, snowshoeing and running (ya gotta love yak traks!) I think I can spend almost as much time outside as I do in the summer.

1 comment:

steve-vh said...

looks to sure beats 12hrs in a Whitehall Gymnasium watching HS wrestling (with the exception of two spectacular pins).