Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Gimme that ol' time religion

Since Religion seems to be a subject that's up a lot these days,

what with the Catholic church flexing its political muscle, Fred Phelps and his nut jobs standing around with their signs, all the hate coming from all quarters, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, and all (I even heard of a Jain that sharpens the bristles of the broom he uses to sweep insects from his path) I thought some inspirational church music might be in order. (Warning: Not Safe For Work)

..


..

7 comments:

Mo'in said...

Dear Mushtaq,

How funny!!!

All good wishes,

mo'in

jason said...

This is so damn funny ! This NEEDS to be church music !!

Mushtaq Ali said...

It IS funny isn't it (in a really sad and pathetic way)

BTW Jason, I never did get that note you sent. Try dropping me a line at tracelesswarrior(at)gmail(dot)com

oyhabibti said...

Best damn bluegrass I've ever heard!

OMG!

Where DO you find this stuff?

Thanks for making my Monday morning!

jasonencke said...

That almost had me crying I laughed so hard. Mushtaq I sent you another email to the gmail address. Insha'allah you'll get this one.

Salma Amelia said...

Dear Mushtaq,
You know, of course, that the term "Old Religion" encompases all forms of what is badly termed "Paganism", ie., any form of worship of the Creator of All in any culture before Christianity destroyed its essence and its followers in all parts of the globe..... S

DefSufi said...

OOO! That's just SOOOO wrong... I loved it! My sides hurt now....