Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Podcast From ABC* Radio "The Science Show"

*(that would be Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Here is an interesting debate on the evolution of running I just ran across, The guy giving the pro side sounds like he has been cribbing from my notes :-)

The guy on the con side is advocating for man developing as a semi-aquatic mammal, a hypothesis I haven't heard much about since the '70s.

While it is not nearly as witty and erudite as a debate between Steve and myself, it's got some pretty interesting material.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found this link:
The Human Body Is Built for Distance
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/27/health/27well.html?em

Also related with the barefoot running, I guess.

M.M