Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I guess strife is good for this blog

Because my stats have more than doubled in the last couple of days.

You know what they say, "there is no such thing as bad publicity". and judging from the traffic through here there may be something to that.

While it seems that a lot of people are coming to read about the "fight" (such as it is) many are staying to read other (more interesting) posts.

So, for those people who are driving folks to the blog, all I can say is

Thanks

For you new comers, Welcome, whatever the reason you dropped by.

I do hope that you will take a little time to look around at some of the other posts here. I can assure you that there are many, more interesting, things to read about here than petty interpersonal differences.

5 comments:

jasonencke said...

Salaam Mushtaq,
I have to agree, there are many more interesting things to read about on your blog, than interpersonal differences. I have learned much from this blog and Insha’Allah will continue to learn much more. Although I rarely post comments I have been reading your blog since 2005. Although I do have to say I am rooting for you to win this fight and will make a dua that no one is seriously injured.

Mushtaq Ali said...

Shukran Jason,

I appreciate it, being old and feeble, as well as chronically ill, I can use all the prayers I can get.

Truthfully, I would much rather be posting on how to kick the ass of diabetes than dealing with these people.

sabiwabi said...

Ha Musthaq, loved your last comment there. I am currently writing a post on how to kick the ass of overeating, lack of excercise, etc. It's a big problem amongst Muslim women and I want to help get them out from under these clouds I am always finding them in. I'd love to hear more posts from you on diet, nutrition, excercise tips, etc. I can't get enough of them.

And as always thanks for the continuing inspiration.

Salma said...

Dear Mushtaq,
My mother instructed me that a lady doesn't need to cuss to get her point across. And I live by that old-fashioned principle, as you well know. But, when I read your description of yourself above as being "...old and feeble...", I will admit to you that I let slip a hearty, "Old and feeble, my a##" !! S

Mushtaq Ali said...

Sabi Honom,

Get a copy of "The End of Overeating" it's the very best book on the subject I have seen.

I am looking forward to reading your article, it is very needed and I hope will be well received.