Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Health Care

I have experienced health care in Europe, it's better than what we get here (unless you are very rich, or a politician). Anyone who tells you different is lying to you.

I think Sweden has one of the very best models, with its mix of public and private options. I have written a bit about Swedish health care before, and the subject is even more timely now.

Health care in the States is by and large parasitic, this needs to stop. Personally I am quite done with paying the highest costs in the world for substandard service from corporations who would rather see their clients die than receive treatment.



Wikipedia entry on Swedish health care

Here is some food for thought.

1 comment:

Salma said...

I think each "American" should take a trip back to their ancestral land(s). What we just might find ourselves living in, if this could actually happen, is a more open-minded, tolerant, creative, etc., etc. society. But, alas, for those of us who can claim more than one nationality, this could turn out to be quite a costly "day-trip"!! Sigh.....
Just me, S