Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Snakes Everywhere!

I think they were scared out of their holes by Republican rhetoric.

On my bike ride yesterday I saw more snakes crawling about than I have seen since I moved here. They were all garter snakes and most of them were pretty small. I think I saw maybe thirty of them all told.

I suspect that it was something like them getting ready to den up for the winter, but it could have been politics.

We knew it was going to get ugly, but I didn't think it was going to get this over the top. Obama seems to have known though.
...


...

John McCain has turned out to be a despicable excuse for a human being. He doesn't deserve to be elected dog catcher let alone president, and he seems to be frightening the local snakes.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How cool that you saw so many snakes. I didn't see any myself all summer, until a couple of weeks ago.