Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meet the GOP Base

The amount of hate generated by the McCain champaign and the GOP is really over the top.

So let me introduce you to John McCain's base. The man sold his soul for a shot at the White House, it's hard to believe that I ever thought well of the man. In 2000 I would have voted for him if he had gotten the nomination, today I wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he were on fire.


Take a look at what is really destroying the fabric of our democracy.
...


...

There's nothing like a little racism with your Sarah Palin rally.
...

...

And how about a little KKKandy for Halloween.
...

...

Gen. Colin Powell says it quite succinctly when it comes to the hate mongering as usual. I had always thought the Powell would have been our first Black President, but he fell in with the wrong crowd and tarnished his reputation. I hope tha Obama picks him up for some post on his Cabinet.
...

...

2 comments:

steve-vh said...

Truely disturbing. I like to pretend I don't know how incredibly blank the majority of the population is.

Dan Gambiera said...

Wanaa be scared?

Think of how clueless the average person can be. Then remember that half the world is even worse.