Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Two Republican Candidates are Upset

Clinton and McCain think that Obama is out of touch because he knows that people are bitter about the way the Republican led government had rode rough shod over America for the last thirty years.

(yes, I know that Hillery claims to be a democrat, but if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, she will claim to have shot it when she was a kid)

Obama has a pretty pointed answer to the Republicans who think that we are all happy about their selling our country down the river for their thirty pieces of silver. Check it out.
..


..

3 comments:

Michael B. said...

I agree Mushtaq...speak the truth and get lambasted. Personally I will always cling to my guns..you damn right. These ding dongs (Clinton and MCCain) need to pull their heads out of their asses and admit the truth. I am so sick of Clintons crying..oh woe is me blah blah blah..she is the last one to bitch about elitism..150 mill in the last few years..now who is elite..what a freaking cow..and McCain is just to damn old...my god he can't even decipher between Sunni and Shia in a simple statement.

Dan Gambiera said...

Ayup. At least Obama will have had practice running against a Republican by the time he comes up against McCain. 'Course the Clintons will do everything they can to sabotage his campaign so that Senator Clinton can run against a 76 year old McCain if there is a next election.

Anonymous said...

You know, I think I would probably vote for Obama even if I were a republican, which I am most decidedly not. I am having a hard time seeing much of a distinction between Mccain and Clinton. They both seem to represent the status quo. They both apparently want to continue the bloody, futile war in the gulf, to varying degrees. And they both want to keep medical marijuana criminalized. That's far more of an issue than it's credited for being.

I would be much more accepting of Hillary if we hadn't just had 8 years under Bill. In my opinion, the Clinton years were pretty good, but they didn't prosecute the murderous thieves from Iran Contra, a failure which has come back to bite us in the ass in grand style.

I very much doubt that anyone reading this blog voted for Bush, but I sure hope you learned your lesson. These people do not represent you. They only represent millionaires.