Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Friday, November 23, 2007

House Cleaning

I have not updated the look and feel of this blog in quite a while!

Over the next couple of days I will be completely redoing the design of the blog, so please bear with me.

(no content will be harmed during this process) ((I hope))

For all those who are still waiting for me to return their emails, I am working on that as quickly as I can. I promise to grovel for forgiveness in an appropriate manner soon.

6 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

NIIIICCCEE Mushtaq! What a great layout! Now I wanna do something with mine!

Ummm...You do know, however, that Kokepelli is also the Native American God of fertility...?

Michael B. said...

Nice rehash to your page bro....Especially dig that rifle pose..head em up, move em out RAWHIDE!

DefSufi said...

WOW! Great new look!

Janet said...

Very nice- I assume that photo is from New Mexico?

Steve Perry said...

Not bad for an old white guy ...

Mushtaq Ali said...

Very nice- I assume that photo is from New Mexico?

Yep, just a few miles from where I was born.

Not bad for an old white guy ...

White? That's just a disguise for fooling the straights.