Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Skype

Strange as it seems, since I started this blog I have had several requests from people to speak with me person to person.


Well, I was inspired by my friend Sophia to add a Skype button to the blog so that on the off chance that when I am online (rarely I admit) someone could reach me if that was what they wanted.

I have, I admit, just started using Skype as a communication method. I had, in times past, used Yahoo messenger, but there have been so many problems with it that I have sort of let it fall by the wayside.

In any event, I am trying this out to see how it works.

1 comment:

ksmaguro said...

What a great idea!
I think a lot of us could benefit from using Skype for keeping in touch.
awesome!
jay