Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back

(With a Vengeance)

For the last while I have been without a computer to call my own (insert sounds of soft weeping and heavy sighs in background) and so my blog entries and email have suffered greatly.

The sad thing about electronics is that they occasionally destruct in spectacular and inconvenient ways, and we must endure as best we can. (more sighs here)

Well, things have changed for the better and I am no longer a member of the computerless underclass! (digitally homeless as it were, crashing on the virtual couches of my friends)

So, as I begin to catch up on my blog entries, private messages, email that I have not been able to get to and all the projects that have been setting on the back burner, I want to thank all the people who have helped me in various ways.

They would be, in no particular order
Bobbe
Janet
Randy, Margie, and Mariah
Jeanne
Chuck
Steve B
Steve VH
Buddha
Cody and Wes
Alex
David

These are the people to thank (or blame) for my being able to stay in contact and for me being back online.

I thank you, and I am sure my many fives of fans thank you!

12 comments:

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Good to see you back in the blogosphere.

Bobbe Edmonds said...

Welcome back. Believe me, you were missed!

Anonymous said...

People to blame?

Yes . . . it's fun to travel the Path of Blame.

Hopefully blameworthy in some small degree,

David

Michael B. said...

Return of the Mighty Mushtaq...very cool indeed. I look forward to more of your rants, they always make sense and damn sure make me think!

ksmaguro said...

Nice to have you back in CyberLand!

Steve Perry said...

Welcome back. And here I just thought you were getting lazy in your old age.

Janet said...

Now get back to work!

J. Stull said...

Hey Mushtaq,

I just saw your blog update and thought I would drop you a quick note. I’ve been very negligent with my correspondence for a while now. (I just posted my first blog entry in ages, kind of explaining why.) I’m hoping that I will get the chance to pick your brain some more over on the sufi-studies list.
Good luck getting caught up with all your projects now that you have your computer back. And thanks for checking up on me a while back (yikes, that was months ago! Sorry man)

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Also Eid Mubarak!

B said...

Welcome back to the land of the living (in internet terms) and on a side note Mr. Edmond's icon scares me.

Terry said...

Welcome home, Boss, good to see you.

Bobbe Edmonds said...

B - Just accept that there are some things in this world that aren't exactly rooting for the home team, if you follow me. Just keep repeating to yourself; "We live in a happy world, with flow-eeers, and puppiieess..."

I'll change the icon after Halloween. Until then...A-heh!