Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Finally! A gun control program I can get behind!

Todd sent me this, and when I saw it I knew I had found something I could support.

I don't like guns much. They are noisy, they smell bad and if you use one it will put a stink on you that can be smelled for a good quarter mile with the right breeze. They are so loud that everyone knows where you are and what you are up to if you shoot one.

So when I saw this I liked it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

ksmaguro said...

sounds like a plan.

Big Mike said...

Wow, so if I turn in my arsenal I will get that nifty authentic Navy Seal knife...whhere do I sign up..LOL..Gotta love Chris

Steve Perry said...

Or this:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/grad_info.html

Stephanie Austin said...

I love it.