Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Shameless Plug for a Friend

At our last Gathering of the Tribes one of the participants had a really groovy tee shirt.

it looked like this

and everyone thought it was the bee's knees.

As it turns out, this shirt was done by my friend Guru Sean Stark of PSP Combat Silat.

In talking with Sean I found out that he has done a whole line of cool Silat stuff and put them up on Cafe Press.

Everyone knows that you are not official without a tee shirt so I suggest that you head over to The Silat Shop and take a look at what Sean offers.

Along with the tees and other clothes Sean sells some really nice Indonesian weapons that are well worth looking at and can be purchased at a fair price.

so go check his stuff out, and tell him I sent you (that won't get you a better price, but what the heck).

4 comments:

ksmaguro said...

Mine says, "No. I don't play nice."

Jay

ksmaguro said...

Mine says, "No. I don't play nice."

Jay

Michael B said...

Whats up guys...Sean is a great guy..I had him visit and teach a seminar in San antonio a few years back..he is very, good. Oh yeah my T-Shirt says "Caution, NO sudden movements!"

Bobbe Edmonds said...

These things just...RAWK!!!

...Ordering surplus now...