Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sword Dance

A few weeks ago a friend sent me a link to this video clip




I have to say, I was impressed.

I have spent time in India and have had a chance to explore just a bit of their martial tradidion, and this is quite good and a bit different than what one usually sees.

I am happy to say that he has put up more videos since I first saw this one. Check out all his offerings, you'll be happy you did.

We can only hope that we will see more.

categories

2 comments:

Dan Gambiera said...

That was just plain beautiful

Stickman said...

I recently discovered gatka, a Sikh art from northern India. I hear there is an old man in my neighborhood who knows it. I'm trying to track him down. This is the video that started my search:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6505704482363165779&q=gatka&pl=true