Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Music this week

I guess it must be somewhat egotistical to assume that anyone would care what I am listening to, but what the heck.

I am doing a lot of outside work this week, mostly with a back hoe to remove rocks and dirt from what will be a very nice garden. This is what is being loaded onto the old MP3 player this week to keep me company while I work.


















frazy.com frazy.com
frazy.com frazy.com
frazy.com frazy.com
frazy.com

3 comments:

Adam said...

Hey guru, has Marc suggested that the garden be a poly-culture that is 2/3 trees and 1/3 field? I know that he and I will be having conversations about sustainable farming after I get back. Also, did you get my email this week? Aya says hi and is dragging me away from the computer. I'll see you in a week.

murid_aisha said...

Guru,

Wow, there's a Zap Mama CD not yet gracing my collection. Ever heard of Portoisehead? A sultry voice from the UK with electronica and a live concerto.

Thanks for the reference.
On a side note the following movies have been released recently: Celestine Prophesies, and Peaceful Warrior (after book Way of the Peaceful Warrior). Any thoughts on these?

Thanks,
aisha

Michael B. said...

Salaam Mushtaq...Good choices, especially the Pearl...here are a few you may want to look into....Robert Earl Keen- What I really mean. Joe Ely- Live at Antones and anything by the Derrick Trucks band..Derrick is the son of famed Allman Brothers drummer Butch Trucks...all good music...Take care