Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Again Traveling

Well, I'm off to L.A. For a few days.

But here is what I have been doing that has kept me from the blog

Home made trench forge with a hair dryer blower
Heating steel,

Our new anvil at work
and beating it into shape

See you in a few days!


MIchael B said...

Looks like some favorable work....Mushtaq I need my horse shoe'd .....LOL...lok forward to seeing and getting some of those shivs..Kudos my friend

murid_aisha said...


Have fun in LA. So close and yet so far.

Hard work there!


Bobbe Edmonds said...

It's AMAZING what you can do with an anvil! That tractor is a feat of skill on your end, Mushtaq! I can hardly believe you managed to creat it from merely a forge and a hammder!!

Smile, dammit!

Bobbe Edmonds said...

Hammder? I actually spelled it HAMMDER? Jeez, you'd think I graduated from the Oleg Wolfson school of English.

"Ya, iz time to put dar HAMMDER down, ya!