Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Simple changes

I have made some changes to the comments section of the blog.

I had been meaning to do this for a while since Blogger has upgraded its commenting software a great deal and it now has features that are better than Holoscan.

What inspired me though was the recent attacks on this blog by a couple of hate filled losers who try to make up for the lack of meaning in their failed lives through attacking people who are different than them. In other words two members of the American Taliban. They hate Muslims and they wanted to indulge in some fun and games.

While I suppose I could have debated them here, but they didn't come for a debate, they came looking for a fight, and frankly I have no use for that particular form of cowardice.

So I do a little much needed updating of my blog template, and it is like spraying the place with a whole can of Asshole-B-Gone.


Sorry for any inconvenience.

4 comments:

Mushtaq Ali said...

This is a test to make sure that this works

Nurelhuda said...

It works!

Terry said...

It seems like I can post now.

ksmaguro said...

too much spit is wasted on trying to prove a point when practical discourse may lead to a resolution