Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Monday, November 07, 2005

An Incredibly Cool Thing!

Especially with Christmas just around the corner.

As people who have been reading my blog for a while know, I am a great supporter of Scott Sonnon's work.

I have been using his material for about five years now, and it has completely transformed the way I do martial arts as well as the way I keep myself fit and healthy.

I have also, as you may know, been urging everyone I consider a friend or at least on friendly terms with, to investigate Scott's material.

Some of his work has been so profound, such as his clubbell material, that I have made it an "official" part of the Silat Zulfikari curriculum.

The only objections to CST work I have ever run across from my friends is that there is a lot of material to choose from and it can be hard to choose where to start, and the equipment is not cheap.

Well Scott just released a new product (or set of products) called Intu-Flow and Xtention which, I gotta say, looks to be one of the very best fitness packages ever created.

Scott has combined a set of five pound "mini-clubbells" with the best of his Warrior Wellness, Maximology, Freedom by Degree, Be Breathed, Prime Bioenergy and Clubbell Training integrated into one program and all in one 3 DVD set and also includes two posters for quick reference. You just can't get better than that for the price.

It also looks like a perfect travel workout. I am always trying to come up with ways to keep up my training while on the road, and that set of mini-clubbells looks like it would be very happy in my luggage.

So get the set for yourself, give it to people who you really like as a gift. You will be healthier for it and so will your friends. Use it as your introduction to CST, you'll be glad you did.

(BTW Scott does not pay me to say nice things about him, I am not a member of his organization or anything like that, this is the famous "spontaneous and unsolicited testimonial" that you always hear about but never really see).

categories






No comments: