Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Friday, August 26, 2005

It reminds me all too much of the Sixties

Todd sent me this (I don't know if he realizes just how much I rely on him to keep me up on this sort of thing).


This was one of the reasons given for staying in Viet Nam. It didn't make sense then and it does not make sense now.

Either the sacrifice means something or it does not. By this logic, all of the people who died in Viet Nam gave their lives for nothing, because we did after all lose that war.

This is just a cheap manipulation by the people who are profiting from the war in Iraq to use emotional "thinking" to keep us there.

Support our troops
Bring them home alive to their families.


categories


1 comment:

angel572demario said...

Refinance your Home loan Now, Click Here to save thousands of dollars a year on your home loan.