Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Reincarnation

You know, it does not matter in the least who you may or may not have been in some past incarnation.

The only thing that matters is what you have done today.

You may have been the greatest, most studly, wisest, most powerful high priest of Egypt a few thousand years ago but if you are a worthless parasite today it really does not mean a lot.

So what if you channel a 20,000 year old Atlantian warrior. If you can't pick up your sword TODAY and step into the sand pit with me and show me a few moves that I haven't seen before, your claims are meaningless.

Don't tell me how much wisdom you have accumulated in the last several incarnations, tell me how many hungry people you have fed this week.

Don't tell me how the world would be better off if people would only follow, your teaching because you are the reincarnation of somebody very special, tell me how many people with broken hearts you have comforted, how many homeless people you have sheltered, how many people you have taught to read, how many jobs you have helped to find.

There are no special people. There are however special actions. Don't tell me who you were, show me who you are.

Wassalaam,

(OK, sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'll go back to talking about spiritual things now)

categories


No comments: