Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Kentucky

I hit Louisville around dinner time.

This was a good thing, as I had a dinner appointment with the owner of a small, but rather exclusive press to talk about a book.




Louisville is a little strange, and it has some intriguing buildings, one wonders why they needed a minaret.

The meeting went well and the food was excellent. We talked about publishing a couple of old (but interesting) manuscripts we had laying about.

After the meeting I turned the truck north and headed towards Ohio.

The moon was huge, and driving through the Kentucky hills was quite pleasant. One interesting thing I noted was that, after I had gotten away from the urban areas that every now and again the aroma of marijuana plants would come strongly through my cab window.

It made me wonder if Kentucky has gone the way of Northern California and Southern Oregon.

categories



No comments: