Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ever so subtly tagged

By Nietzsche's Wife.

1. Total number of books I'’ve owned:

In my lifetime, easily over several thousand, at the moment around seven hundred.

2. Last book I bought:

a) Finding Flow, by Mihali Csikszentmihalyi
b) Quicksilver, by Neil Stephenson
purchased together

3. Last book I read:

Finding Flow, by Mihali Csikszentmihalyi

4. Five books that mean a lot to me:

(in no particular order)

a) Cartesian Meditations, by Edmond Husserl

b) Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert A. Heinlein

c) The New Image of the Person, by Dr. Peter Koestenbaum

d) The Yoga Sutras, by Patanjali

e) Secret of Secrets, by Abd al Qadir Jalani


I would pass this on to

Kwasi

Sume

Tiel

categories

No comments: