Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

The nice thing about a bicycle

is that the only gas crisis you need to worry about is the one when they put too much tofu in the stir fry.

I went out and bought a bike today as my response to rising gas prices and as a way to thumb my nose at Bush-corp. (I gave my last bike away when I took off to Africa).

One of the reasons that the republicans hold so much power today is that we are so totally addicted to oil.

Think about this for a moment. A good bicycle will cost you about what a person spends in a month on gas (or less) and the only emmissions you have to worry about is sweat.

Of course if the Republicans get their way Bicycles will be outlawed as being against the Bible.

categories



2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Go and find my extended stay hotel colorado blog.

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Hey why don't you peep my extended stay colorado springs blog site.