Realities Created, Maintained and Destroyed, WHILE-U-WAIT!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Winter

I realized today that it has been a while since I have seen a winter.

Right now I am sitting in a small farm house at the foot of the Berkshires watching a heavy snowfall. It seems that I have gotten here just in time to catch the big blizzard of the year.

For the last three or four years I have managed to be either in the southern hemisphere or in the warmer parts of the northern when October rolled around. I had almost forgotten what winter feels like.

I suspect that I will be snowed in for a day or so (which is just fine)

I managed to get what I hope will be some very nice photos of the farm as it was getting covered with snow. I will post some as soon as I can.

More Later

Catagories

No comments: